(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Good; nothing else came from the segment of inquiries around biting – when the timing was right, when the notion was strong, she’d be able to do more than just bare her fangs. For now, she was content in learning about her capabilities, of senses changed and rendered, of worlds far beyond her imagination, or the storybooks her mother had recited to them. Any residual pangs of her heart died as she continued wandering, leading along pebbled lines and more shells, starting to hone in a collection in her palm. Some were broken, some were serrated, some were simply a touch more colorful than the rest. Were her siblings still living, still breathing, she would’ve gathered a great, grand horde, treasure from her journeys away from home.

But that was gone.

His question made her pause momentarily, because she didn’t really expect it. Perhaps she should’ve, from this man engaged to another Ascended, but it was still strange and odd, when others viewed them as abominations. Her eyes flickered further up the beach, still cold and wily, an eerie, uncanny tint to them as she glanced back to Sunjata. “It’s more than I could have ever dreamed.” Because it meant survival and power; far more than the Old Gods and their ignorance.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Mabel - 08-05-2020, 07:16 PM