(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
Has it not worked for others?’ Nope, not quite. He debates between telling her of Nate or Samuel, preferring to shift toward Samuel for this – not wanting to slander his fiancé. So he picks the easy culprit, sorry Sam. “I heard a rumor that someone made a patch for the Ascended once. Allowed them to feel and what not.” He avoids mentioning other body parts that were affected as he mulls it over, chews on the inside of his cheek.

Some were under some false ideas before they Ascended about what they'd keep and what they'd lose.” He shrugs, walking along the sands – gaze flickering up toward parting clouds of the lighthouse allowing it to be somewhat visible from where they now stand. “But, you work with what you’ve got, right?” He asks, glancing over toward her with a small grin – sure that she might notice he’s no stranger to Ascendeds – not with the scars on his skin of many bites. Regardless, he nods toward the looming lighthouse in the distance, the light illuminating the clouds that still surround it.

That is a lighthouse.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Sunjata - 08-06-2020, 06:37 PM