(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
There’s a huff of a laugh at Mabel’s answer. And ah, wouldn’t that be true? Unfortunately, he wonders if she will grow to miss the perks of being Accepted when it comes to touch and what not. She was still new after all. Either way, Sunjata simply nods in response – unable to say much else, unable to even think of where to begin to try and relate to this girl.

At least the lighthouse proves to be a bit of a distraction – a thankful one as far as Sunjata’s concerned. And he continues to trudge through the sand toward it, to get a bit closer where the clouds and mist from the sea aren’t so thick. “I think it’s magic up there that makes the beam so bright and powerful. But you can see it from fairly far away.” Provided they worked as they did back in Korofi, which he assumes as much. “Tall enough that the ships can’t miss it.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Sunjata - 08-08-2020, 05:32 AM