(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

He said nothing more on the subject of Ascending, and so Mabel concluded she was correct in every conceivable way. Her Goddess didn’t manipulate, didn’t lie, didn’t deceive like so many of the Old Gods. She wouldn’t have taken in someone, wouldn’t have changed anyone, if they weren’t committed to the facet. With a little confident, arrogant spring to her steps, ignoring his huff of laughter, taking it with a grain of salt and utter indifference, her eyes merely preceded to the lighthouse – another small wonder.

Magic – combining beams of light and potency, to ensure those out to sea didn’t come to a pivotal point of crashing into cliffs and ramparts. She understood it better now, could trace lines of imagination with ships coming too close, gnarled and mashed against sections of rock that would never give, never bend, never sway. The girl wondered if she could be like that someday – so potent, so powerful, so unyielding, that the world would register warnings at her presence. At her existence.

She altered the subject lines minutely, gazing up and up, then away and out. “Would you ever go so far out to sea?” That he’d need a compass, a light, a beacon, to send him home?
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Mabel - 08-09-2020, 06:29 PM