(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

“Oh,” again, trying to sound less stupefied, surprised, or baffled. She had heard of whales, big, long, massive creatures below the depths. “What sort of adventures?” Curiosity piqued and edged, from below the depths of her twirling parasol. Maybe it was because she wanted to know each and every possibility laid out before them. Maybe she too would prefer to journey as far as she could, to see everything imaginable. Because isolation had ensured none of those things – education by perishing farms and failing Old Gods and the world crumbling, falling to pieces, only made her bones yearn and crave something well beyond those reaches. There had to be more, more, more, and she was insatiable, greedy now, for the hunger of it all scorching her chest. She’d take the offerings, the spoils, the knowledge, wisdom, and sagacity of others, to shape and design her commitments.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Mabel - 08-10-2020, 11:23 AM