(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Truth be told, the girl wanted a lot of things, and most of them resided in notions, in thoughts, of power. But how to get there would likely require a lot of patience, persistence, action, and time. It was up in the air, out in the ether, amongst and amidst the interfolds of the unknown. She had no way of comprehending until she was immersed in it, until she walked those lines. So Mabel didn’t have the answer he might’ve been looking for – too young, too ignorant, too inexperienced – ready to take on the world with very little notions of everything intertwined.

Her eyes went away from the sea and back to him briefly, an actual inquiry rather than a blasé, indifferent sort of poise. No shrug to her shoulders, no layer of nonchalance fixtured on her features. Very juvenile and lost, for a brief moment, the voice quiet and uncertain. “When does anyone know?” Then she shifted her head back towards the ocean, the parasol a shield.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Mabel - 08-11-2020, 04:50 PM