(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

No straightforward answer awaited her, other than to simply seek it out, to commit, to do it. But for a girl with dreams beyond farmlands and no experience in how to bring them to fruition, the task seemed, and sounded daunting. If she were to fail, what would it cost her? These worlds weren’t gentle, kind, or compassionate – one need only look at what happened to her family, and countless more, in the wake of droughts, famines, and weakness. Fangs came to gnaw on her own lip, and a soft sigh was embedded back out into the air. “Okay,” she nodded, a solid formation along pretenses and thoughts, plans sinking into her blood. Maybe she’d simply try anything, everything, and see what came of it.

At his suggestion, the Ascended nodded again, turning around with one last view of the lighthouse and its potent beams over her shoulder. The shells in her pockets clung into fabric, and maybe it’d be a sign of better, greater, grander things to come; mementos to remember moments of alteration and change, as they stepped back through footprints in the sand.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Mabel - 08-12-2020, 08:04 PM