Training drifting way too far
Delphine
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
DELPHINE
Delphine had quietly come to the conclusion that she had thrown the rocks, and she arched an eyebrow at Noah, as he excitedly moved away from her. "I..." She almost said '...I don't know how I did that', but she caught herself.

She did know how she'd done it. It was similar to when she had concentrated on using her alteration magic to alter the air around rocks, so that she could throw them. But it was almost easier to do.

And if she could do this... maybe she still had her alteration. She'd lost interest in Noah's lesson, really the second he'd tried to pin her. But now, her thoughts weren't wandering towards having fun with her boyfriend, but rather...

What else could she do? She shifted to study her surroundings, before she focused on a specific rock, and willed it to move.

At first, nothing, but Delphine had grown up with magic. She'd... grown up around different magic users. And, she'd been researching the magic of Caido, in an attempt to find answers of her own.

Eventually the rock is thrown, though her aim was off. She hummed softly, almost in disappointment, before she closed the space between Noah and herself, giggling softly. "Do you know what this means?" She's giddy, like a child that's been given a new gift.

"My magic didn't disappear when I came here! It just... it changed! Uhm, so I was trying to stay focused and learn from you but, it was easier to imagine you were my brother and... I used to throw things at him with my magic and in this instance..." She was talking quickly, trying to piece together her thoughts.

If this was earth magic, then what else did she have? What could her alteration have really become? Alteration had been the ability to change, to alter...

She was lost in her thoughts, now, murmuring under her breath about different magic that she'd researched. Noah had lost his student's attention, entirely.
I'd like to see the world upside down,
it could be more beautiful.

Messages In This Thread
drifting way too far - by Noah - 07-20-2020, 06:02 PM
RE: drifting way too far - by Delphine - 07-20-2020, 09:27 PM
RE: drifting way too far - by Noah - 07-24-2020, 03:15 PM
RE: drifting way too far - by Delphine - 07-25-2020, 02:03 PM
RE: drifting way too far - by Noah - 09-18-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: drifting way too far - by Delphine - 09-18-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: drifting way too far - by Noah - 10-03-2020, 12:49 PM
RE: drifting way too far - by Delphine - 10-04-2020, 03:03 PM
RE: drifting way too far - by Noah - 10-09-2020, 11:51 PM