i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
I swear I still believe but I don't know
”True enough. I remember when she first realised you were a raccoon. I’ll protect you though.” Ronin winks at his husband, a laugh rumbling up in his chest at both the joke and the kisses. He basks in the attention, as if every brush of Remi’s lips, every graze of his teeth might leave a mark that will imprint on him forever. The Star would happily offer himself up as a map of Remi’s hands, head tilting back both to enjoy further caresses and to gaze up at the Alchemist.

Blue eyes seem to grow molten with warmth in the velvet darkness, the flickering of lightning a suitable source of illumination to a gaze already well adjusted to the shadows. A slow smile tugs at Ronin’s lips, and he reaches up to trace a gentle finger along Remi’s jawline. He doesn’t need to respond - he shows his husband how he feels, in the way he’s been taught how.

Letting it roar out through their Attuned bond, Ronin’s love will wrap itself around Remi all it can. It’s a desperate and exuberant thing, this love, like the way the prow of a ship breaks a wave before plummeting down with the tide. But it’s as far reaching as the sea as well, fathomless and deep, promising forever. ”Words are overrated, sometimes,” he whispers.
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
Remi too laughs at that, images of swinging chandeliers and drapes torn to shreds by claws scampering across them in haste and fear. Feeling Ronin's laughter beneath his wandering fingers is nearly as sweet as hearing it, and without thought his lips dip down as if to capture the sound the second it leaves his husband's lips.

Still a baby level 3 The Alchemist cannot reciprocate, and he almost feels ashamed at the comprehensive and perfectly communicated wave of emotion that consumes him. It pours through him, coating the places made rough and isntead of smoothing them down, merely reinforces his jagged pieces so that they might be strong once again. Where once he felt weak and uncertain, now there are a pair of blue eyes filled with laughter and hands strong enough for any task. There are also arms to fall into when the world is too much, and the feeling of lips pressed against all the right places in love and affection.

"Ditto." He whispers with a shit-eating-grin, stupidly—hopelessly—in love.

~FIN
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.