i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
"Maybe I just make you feel cocky." Remi whispers in response, words happily laced with innuendo as his smile grows along with Ronin's brightness. These moments are so rare between them nowadays, genuine joy amidst the trauma, that noticing they are in one, Remi lets everything else fall away that he might submerge himself completely. On days where things are difficult or Ronin feels far away, it's to moments like these the Alchemist runs, and so he's careful to savour and lock away every detail of it to recreate later.

Inhaling a rather shaky breath of surprise—it has been quite a while since the pair have been properly intimate, Remi's body reminds him—he lets his eyes slip shut to heighten the feeling of Ronin's unshaven cheek against his own. On Ronin's finger, Remi's heart shudders out a faster rhythm, as he shakes his head ever so slightly. "You're the one with the newfound revelations." He whispers, the hand on Ronin's hip tightening that he might pull the Star ever nearer. "By all means. I am getting old you know, so a reminder would be helpful." Much as he tries to keep the anticipation out of his voice, it's a hard thing to accomplish with Ronin so close. But this is Safrin's shrine after all and for as heedless as the Star has proven himself to be, a voyeur he's never been.
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-21-2020, 07:44 PM