i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
"Is there another you have in mind?" Remi wonders as his shoulders seem to stretch down and his chin up, inviting desperately the affection Ronin's fingertips taunt. Not alone in the slow broil of heat in his stomach, the Alchemist all but holds his breath as his own fingers wander towards Ronin's spine, palm curving against his back. Their bodies are close enough now that even the brush of fabric between them threatens to make Remi's knees grow weak. However as Ronin pulls away, all mischief and blue eyes, Remi finds himself in a pool of disappointment. Back against the stone wall of the lighthouse, the Alchemist pulls in a long breath through his nose, before exhaling it in a slow stream. Home is no doubt where Ronin intends to lead them, but with Felix and Vai and of course Seren, Remi wonders if privacy is what they'll find or instead some well-meant family lunch. But it isn't the first time the Alchemist has wanted the Star only to have to put other obligations first.

Pushing himself away from the wall and following Ronin down the stairs, the Alchemist clears his throat (how this is meant to cool his belly and clear his thoughts he doesn't know, but he does it anyway).
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-21-2020, 08:10 PM