i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
The lighthouse is so well insulted that as the door opens, Remi is almost shoved back by the bright chill of air that instantly seeps in. Almost boyish in the anguish he feels as Ronin steps back to him (the feeling of wanting so badly something—someone—he couldn't have, as was often the case when he was younger), colouring his cheeks ever so slightly.

"Well if you're going to fly us in any way, what use is there in getting wet?" The Alchemist wonders. Every nerve in his hands has within it the command to press Ronin against the wall; to demand he be checked for residual wounds before leaving Safrin's shrine. What if she missed something? Wouldn't it be better to check here? Remi can almost hear the sound of the Star's clothes dropping to the ground as he turns his head only just towards his husband. It's almost as if catching sight of Ronin would count as the green light his mind is fervently keeping on red.

"Just so long as it isn't a thundercloud you call down." Remi says, his throat as tight as his pants are becoming.
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-21-2020, 08:27 PM