i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
Maybe it's the downpour that drives Remi's heart rate, he can't be sure. All he knows is that the press of Ronin's body against his, the friction a torturous rush of sensation, is nearly too much. Eyes closed though they are, he can feel himself reeling in Ronin's grasp. The desperation of needing (but not wanting) space, claws at his neck, curls his toes, and steals his sanity. He is dizzy and crazed with it, fingernails pressing tightly into his palms. The Star is a gods-damn beacon for wandering eyes in the darkness as well as Remi's cock. Home, they need to get—

—Remi's hand raises to Ronin's jaw before his mind fully registered the words. His thumb strong along the Star's jawline and his fingers curled in his hair, the Alchemist erases the soft kisses of a moment ago with lips pressed with hasty need. The moan previously held is held no longer, and though it almost kills him to do so, Remi's free-hand reaches for Ronin's waist, pressing them together as full as is possible with wet clothing between them. The flash of tension that his caged-erection sends makes his hands tremble as buttons are torn free from his shirt.

Awkwardly Remi tries to shrug out of his shirt while managing to keep his hands and lips on Ronin. He can't of course, and in a fumbling gesture of which many young men are familiar, the Alchemist pulls back only long enough to remove the offending layer of clothing. He does this as if Ronin might change his mind in the interim or perhaps disappear altogether. Hands relieved of Ronin, now they seek to strip the Star of his own top layer of clothing with fingers made shaky by the cold and unfettered desire.
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-21-2020, 09:18 PM