i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I swear I still believe but I don't know
It likely hasn’t escaped Remi’s notice that Ronin gives not one single fuck about who might see them in the current moment. He cares for nothing save the man in his arms, the touch of his skin, the way he’s fucking serenading the night with Ronin’s name. He stills, at least, at the strong hand upon his jaw, a mania rising within him the likes of which he can only compare to the madness of Longnight.

Except now it’s pleasure and not agony that threatens on all sides, Ronin groaning into fevered kisses as their bodies press together, as Remi trembles and peels himself away. It leaves Ronin adrift, half-dreaming, his blue eyes hungrily roaming over the other man. Then Remi’s moving forward again and he lets him fumble for the Star’s shirt; eventually, Ronin’s hands come up to cover his husband’s, warm against cold, steadying, guiding. Maybe it’s the sense of almost panic he’s getting from Remi, but either way it lends him a sliver of patience.

”We have all night,” he whispers, not that he’s planning to waste more time. ”I’m home. I’m not going away again.” Shrugging out of his shirt to let it drop to the ground, Ronin pulls Remi to him, promptly falling back - and onto the expanse of waiting cloud that has come to break their fall.
the dark star

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Ronin - 07-21-2020, 09:33 PM