i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
Looking up as if startled to hear a voice amidst the thunder of the storm and their heartbeats, Remi blinks in surprise as rain trails down his cheeks and clumps his eyelashes together. The falling shirt doesn't make the sound Remi thought it might; it makes no sound in fact, so swallowed up by the downpour are the two of them. Pulling in a breath to say something, feathers flourish throughout the Alchemist's wet curls as he's tugged forward and seemingly down. Panic rises in Remi's mind as he realizes that Ronin's legs aren't bending and they're sure to hit the ground at an unhappy angle if——but instead of a flat fall and air knocked from his lungs, it's just Ronin beneath him.

The moan that escapes his lips then sends ripples across his face: his eyebrows raise and fall as if punctuating unsaid words, his lips tremble as his eyelids squeeze shut. Shirtless now, the muscles of his arms reveal his tension as Remi holds himself aloft over the Star, cradled below him on a cloud.

"Gods, I need you.." Remi whispers, rain falling from his lips onto Ronin's bare chest and the scar there that is a mirror of Remi's own. His torso flinches slightly as his muscles remain taught and under control for the moment. "..if you are going to take us home.." Because if Remi allows himself to bridge the gap between them, his willpower will be well and truly gone.
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-21-2020, 09:46 PM