i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
There is an expectant and demanding smile that tugs at the corners of Remi's lips as he waits for Ronin to enter, and then to come. Wings threaten to spread from his shoulder blades in great wide swells; something about the movement seems fitting, but Remi gives no mind to it. Neither he nor Ronin need extra limbs, he's more than content with them how they are.

Eyes nearly rolling into the back of his head as his eyelashes fall, the only restraint practiced on Remi's part now is not awaking the rest of the house with shouts of Ronin's name followed by various demands and body parts. Without realizing he's done it, the Alchemist's hips have obediently moved forward to better allow Ronin's fingers to undo his belt. Though he's done this a thousand times now, Remi finds himself utterly undone—his mind entirely lost and carried away—by Ronin's lips and tongue against his. It's a battle of flesh he never wants to win, a dance he knows by heart.

Sitting down, his gaze raised for just a moment as Ronin lowers himself, the Alchemist hisses out a note of frustration to feel the Star so close but seemingly still so far. His back arched beneath his husband's wandering fingers, Remi's own hands mirror the movements on Ronin's skin while his tongue and teeth speak silent curses and praises against Ronin's stomach and the scars thereupon.
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-21-2020, 10:34 PM