i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
Anatomy such as it is between the two, there is no way for the pair to both have and be had simultaneously. Not in conventional imaginings, anyways. So it is that Remi has to actually force his mind to come up with an answer to Ronin's question: fill, or be filled? Take, or be taken? He both wants to wrap his arms around the Star, driving himself into the furthest depths of him, as much as he wants to be covered completely by him, utterly submissive.

"Completely." Remi decides at last, the word nearly uncomprehensible so distracted is he by the feeling of Ronin's legs locked around him. It is only the promise of better things to come that lets Remi disengage from his place above his lover. No sooner has he lifted himself away, in the process of moving to lay next to the Star, then he feels a shudder roll through his body that makes his teeth clench together. There's a moment where no part of him is pressed against Ronin and the entirety of him screams out at this injustice. As soon as his hips find the support of the mattress, Remi reaches out for Ronin's right arm, tugging him to the side that they might fit back together again. Tilting his chin up, his back pressed against Ronin's torso, Remi releases Ronin's hand that it might slip low to his husband's hip.

"Ronin.." It isn't his husband's name so much as it's a plea. Take me, fuck me, love me forever.
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-22-2020, 05:32 PM