i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I swear I still believe but I don't know
Ronin needs this more than he can say, his body expressing it for him in the way their bodies meet, in the fire brewing in their blood, in the chill that caresses all the places they aren’t touching and in the echoing thrum of the headboard. Remi’s words are a poison and antidote in one, pushing the Star over the edge - he’s fevered with it now, fit to burst, fucking with wild abandon and aware, deliciously, of the way the other man seizes around him.

Have me, Remi moans, and Ronin doesn’t hesitate; he cums only a moment after his husband, arching against him with a rough groan against the crook of his neck. White static clouds any higher functions, leaving him in free fall, and the only thing that matters is this, is Remi’s teeth and tongue upon his fingers and the rest shuddering around him. Ronin’s orgasm rides through him, up the backs of thighs and through his hips, leaving him panting and completely, utterly spent.

It’s with numb fingers that he releases Remi’s bicep, aware that it will probably bruise but it feels like a distant thing right now. With a hand free, his arm curls around the other man’s chest and draws him back, his palm flat against a starburst scar to feel their hearts thunder as one. ”Fuck,” he whispers into Remi’s shoulder. Fuck. Don’t you move. Not an inch. Don’t you dare.” It’s over too soon, but that doesn’t mean Ronin can’t still savour every last bit of this, having missed it enough to be mad with it.
the dark star

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Ronin - 07-22-2020, 08:35 PM