i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
He can feel Ronin cum, his senses scattered by the ripples of it: the hitch of breath by his ear, the scrape of stubble against his cheek, the flinch of fingers in his mouth, legs twitching against his own. It was only a second that they felt apart—Remi twisted into the sweet and devastating pull of his own orgasm that pulled him nearly out of consciousness—but now shuddering and breathless, they were in sync again in their exhaustion.

That Remi has anywhere to go or any want of it make him grin stupidly against Ronin's fingers as he releases them from between his teeth, pressing a kiss to red knuckles. "I'd like to see you try and stop me." The Alchemist replies, not that he's in any position to contest Ronin's orders at this point. His muscles feel both light and heavy; spent, but entirely in service of what they were made for such that satisfaction supersedes the fatigue waiting to build up.

Heart thudding still, the drum of it felt below the scar tissue upon which Ronin's hand rests, Remi's fingers tangle thereupon as he tilts his head back to lean it against the Star's shoulder. If there are voices in the hall asking about the noise, Remi doesn't hear them. All he can hear is the sound of his own breath as he tries to catch it, the feeling of Ronin all around him entirely disorienting.

"It hasn't been like that in a long time." Remi marvels, sounding both smug and grateful.
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-22-2020, 08:57 PM