i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
Remi leans into the touch against his cheek, his eyes settling into the blue depths that meet them. Gods how brilliantly handsome Ronin is, and not simply for the reasons most would think of first. He is all of those things of course, the list that begins with handsome, charming, and ends with devilishly witty; but it's so much more than that. It's how his hands are calloused and attuned to nearly anything asked of them, but still so soft and careful. That his lips can spit curses just as quickly as apologies, and despite how sunburnt they've become, still taste just as sweet as ever. That his eyes are worthy of drowning in yes, but that at depths rarely seen, they also have the power to save. Remi has lost count of the number of times he's drowned and been saved now by those blue eyes.

By Ronin.

"I can think of one." Remi hums back softly, adoringly, before grinning. Sweeping his fingertips through the dark pathways of hair and silvered-scars that marbled his husband's chest, Remi smirks to himself. "Mayhap if I ever get another shift it will be something pocket-sized. Like a raccoon, but smaller. A..." Scrunching his nose slightly before turning his gaze back to Ronin with a look of mischief, he suggests: "..chipmunk, maybe." Not one of his best jokes (was it even really a joke? it seems like the sort of thing he'd do), but it hardly mattered because the punchline was clear: I will go to stupid lengths to stay close to you, forever and always.
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-22-2020, 09:58 PM