i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I swear I still believe but I don't know
Settling bonelessly into their bed now, too content and tired to try and wrangle the blankets around them, Ronin merely gathers Remi close. His hands are always on the Alchemist, teasing a tangle out of his curls, carefully stroking down the back of his neck, drifting across the planes of his shoulder blades and walking the length of his spine. The sigh that leaves him is sleepy and blissful, though he’s in no rush to drift off as he tilts his head to rest it atop Remi’s, relishing the fingers that dance over his chest.

”A chipmunk?” he repeats, his grin audible. ”Maybe. Or perhaps a little mouse. Or a polecat. I’ll wear you as a scarf - Sugar will just have to be jealous.” Kissing his husband’s hair, Ronin only gives a knowing smile at his counter to being quite so lucky. They would just have to agree to disagree on that, and the Star is happy to do so. ”Or maybe I’ll get another shift. I wouldn’t be adverse to riding around in your pocket, sneaking up your sleeves and getting under your collar.” He chuckles at the thought.
the dark star

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Ronin - 07-22-2020, 10:14 PM