(SE) my own soul’s warning
Amalia <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
my heart and soul were never mine to own, what do you care to die for?
The broom is in hand, the jesting passed off, and Sunjata easily knows when to bite his tongue. He sweeps up the broken glass from the first window into a small pile, setting it in front of him upright and folding his hands along the top of it. If he were shorter he might even prop his head on it, waiting for the next flurry of glass. But he’s not, and so he moves to the window again, out of the line of fire, to lean against the door frame with the broom in hand.

Her glance is met with a shrug, not like it matters, before another pane of glass is breaking. He half wonders if he should ask her if she wants bindings, half prepped to move to grab her some just in case she didn’t want to stay shifted. He’s half turned away from her when her question reaches him and he actually stumbles a bit – turning to look back at her in surprise – brows furrowing.

One inhale, and a long slow exhale, and he’s leaning against the doorframe again – picking his words. Something he’s never been good at. “I… Well, we didn’t want the same things.” He offers – imagining the ship had sailed long ago on that, finding it odd that it was brought up. But he supposes now that she’s asked he can tell her the basis of said spite wedding. “I just wanted to make her happy, she said the only way to do that was to marry her.” His hands move then, broom handle shifting under one hand, the one with the scar from said wedding. “We have different ideas of marriage though, from her world and mine. Hers meant I’d give her children and a happy content home with protection. Mine? Sure it meant children but I never wanted them. Made a pact with my girl from home that we’d never have them.” There’s another huff of breath with that, a half smile. “So we already didn’t agree on that.” Some amusement lingers before it falters quite hard.

Same with Maea and I, though made far easier without her being able to have kids.” Some bout of honesty. “Monogamy and the like just… I need an open relationship for things to work. Maea didn’t understand that, which was fine.” He’s not sure why he’s telling her all of this, but if it helps the coiling in her – or if she wants to whack him for it – he hopes it might relieve some of the pressure.
we die alone, we'll all die young
what do you care to die for? what do you care to die from?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) my own soul’s warning - by Sunjata - 07-23-2020, 12:03 AM
RE: (SE) my own soul’s warning - by Amalia - 07-27-2020, 07:34 PM
RE: (SE) my own soul’s warning - by Sunjata - 07-27-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: (SE) my own soul’s warning - by Amalia - 07-30-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: (SE) my own soul’s warning - by Sunjata - 07-30-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: (SE) my own soul’s warning - by Amalia - 08-06-2020, 06:12 AM
RE: (SE) my own soul’s warning - by Sunjata - 08-06-2020, 06:32 AM
RE: (SE) my own soul’s warning - by Amalia - 08-09-2020, 06:22 PM
RE: (SE) my own soul’s warning - by Sunjata - 08-09-2020, 08:51 PM
RE: (SE) my own soul’s warning - by Amalia - 08-10-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: (SE) my own soul’s warning - by Sunjata - 08-10-2020, 07:51 PM