drifting along into the mystic
Nate
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"i can't find a thing i don't like about you", and i'm like "don't worry you will"
More than once, Nate had been captivated by the islands that drifted lazily on the ocean, passing by the windows of his home like the most distracting, least exciting movie he'd ever seen. It was how he'd spent a decent amount of his time, while he'd been in that cold, senseless fog after his attack, until Longnight took the view from him, until certain events snapped him out of it.

More than once, Nate had ventured out to the islands, on a little dinghy, or by the power of his own breathless, tireless body and spending hours drifting along with them, only leaving again as familiar coast began to fall away. While there was no sleeping as an ascended, that didn't mean he didn't feel a kind of restful peace, swept along the ocean by a power he didn't understand.

Earlier in the day, he had decided on the latter. Had stripped to little more than a pair of boxers, had swum out to an island at random and had planted his ass, languidly watching the beach slip along, his little house slip out of view. Nate was content to stay like that, though he did call out a cheeky "Ahoy!" to the first person he passed, someone on what looked like a surfboard.
i don't wanna find a reason to doubt you
and i'm like "don't worry, you will"
NATE

Messages In This Thread
drifting along into the mystic - by Harper - 07-23-2020, 08:25 AM
RE: drifting along into the mystic - by Nate - 07-27-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: drifting along into the mystic - by Harper - 08-07-2020, 05:22 AM
RE: drifting along into the mystic - by Nate - 08-14-2020, 09:40 PM