Training Times have changed
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And hung from the rafters
The stratagem swings
Morgan pushed and pulled, attempted with all her might to move Deimos; to lift and control. It didn't work, no matter what she tried, and eventually it just felt like she was making odd hand gestures at him while she attempted to lift up the edges of his clothes: not her intention.

Perhaps Deimos didn't laugh, but she could see that he was amused in his eyes and Morgan had never been too proud to poke fun at herself; she let out her own loud laugh and shook her head as she lowered her hands, shrugging. "Maybe, but that is not a skill I yet possess. I have always been a physical warrior first: more experimental magic is a new experience for me." Perhaps though, it was a good thing to pursue next.

Well, with that experiment failed, she felt they had done enough. Taking some steps forwards, she held out a hand for the General to shake. "Thank you for this. I'll be back again for more someday, hopefully with some new skills."

{FIN}
Born from the ashes
Of counterfeit kings
MORGAN
Base Code by Sky!