salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I've said that hope I'll never find
To my myself I must confide
As the life ebbs from their bodies, hummingbird hearts growing slow but never taking their smiles, Remi lets the fire die away leaving him cold. Their bodies are heavier now that their souls have left them, but it's no matter. Not for him, anyway. Cradling them like dolls, Remi flies the short distance it is back to the shoreline and the gaping mouth of the caves where the three had likely been playing when the tide swept them away.

Eyes closed against the pelting rain, Remi crumbles to his knees as soon as there is sand beneath them. Water smoothes his curls into long streams that hang over the three little faces clutched against him almost like Aoife had once been. The magical shirt he wears is soaked against his skin, but he hardly feels it. He doesn't bother to fold his wings against his back as he gasps for breath; instead, he simply lets himself be drowned by the downpour and the silent voices of the children never to speak again.
That there's no choice outside your mind
when your heart is overthrown
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes - by Remi - 07-25-2020, 08:34 PM