salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I've said that hope I'll never find
To my myself I must confide
Remi doesn't hear Finn approach. The sand hardly moves beneath his feet so saturated as it is by water. Then again he could have been yelling and still the Alchemist wouldn't have heard him through the wind and the rain and the screaming silence of lives so easily taken. Looking up, the rain streaming down his cheeks making it seem though he's crying endless tears, Remi doesn't tense at all. His wings remain where they are, half-sprawled on the ground and heaving slightly from exertion as his chest rises and steadily falls. If he's surprised to see Finn, his face doesn't show it.

"We need to bring them out of the rain." He says, not entirely sure if Finn can even hear him. "And then find their parents." So saying, his knuckles are still white around the children, the one in the middle squished between the other two. Remi seems incapable of letting them go despite what he's said to the contrary.
That there's no choice outside your mind
when your heart is overthrown
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes - by Remi - 07-25-2020, 09:01 PM