salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I've said that hope I'll never find
To my myself I must confide
Can he? It isn't even a question. They're his responsibility still, his to bear. Whether he can is irrelevant; he will. Stumbling onto one foot, the children shifting in his grasp, Remi exhales a strangled and strange sound as one of their heads unceremoniously lolls back. Instantly one of his wings wraps around, cradling the skull and re-aligning the child's neck to a more normal position. Meanwhile, he's bitten the inside of his lip so hard it starts to bleed, adding colour to the trails of rain that streak down his face.

"That will work, if...tell everyone to leave. If anyone argues, tell them I said to go. If that fails, tell them Jack did." As for how to find out who their parents are? With eyes that look almost deer-like in their innocent incomprehension, the Alchemist merely shakes his head. "I..don't even know who they are." He says as he stands, his wings and magic helping to support the children.
That there's no choice outside your mind
when your heart is overthrown
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes - by Remi - 07-25-2020, 09:19 PM