salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I've said that hope I'll never find
To my myself I must confide
"Mmhm. The very lowest class in our society." Remi smirks dryly at this. Not because of the irony of what he is now, but because something about it feels as though it still rings true today.

The dryness of his smile grows more genuine, his eyes glancing sidelong at Finn for a moment as he nods, rather warmed by the fact that this other man understands. Yes, having more room is precisely what I would have said too. "It did, yes. There was no surface left uncovered by my experiments, though...given how small it was, that isn't saying much." In his minds-eye he sees his one-room home. The 'kitchen' lines with odds and ends, the cooking fire used like a bunsen burner. "I was a weapons creator by appointment, so some of my experiments had to do with explosives. Many had to do with the stars. Mapping them, seeing them more clearly...making substances that could glow like they did." Shrugging slightly, Remi mirrors Finn in that his own hands are shoved into his pockets. "I made a good deal of alcohol as well."
That there's no choice outside your mind
when your heart is overthrown
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes - by Remi - 07-26-2020, 04:39 PM