salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I've said that hope I'll never find
To my myself I must confide
"Quaint." Remi repeats, the word tasting sweet on his lips. "I never thought so at the time. It was just...my life." Now perhaps with years between the time those memories were made and now, the Alchemist might allow his former self the adjective, strange as it seems.

Bordering on something that hints at friendship—or at least miserable commiseration—Remi tries to turn on a blind eye on the rapport that comes far too easily. Bad things happen when he gets along with people too easily: he either marries them or ruins everything entirely. "Sometimes I think the amount of pillows and sheets one has is directly related to how much the world expects of them." Because back then, Remi's responsibilities were as few as his luxuries.

"My father never did me the kindness of orphaning me, not even after my mother died." Remi says with a shrug. "Was it better or worse for you, that you were?"
That there's no choice outside your mind
when your heart is overthrown
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes - by Remi - 07-26-2020, 05:04 PM