salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
you are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world
”We never appreciate things when they are simple,” Finn echoes the sentiment with a wry twist of his lips. ”Mostly because we do not realise they are simple, not until life becomes much more complicated.” Not that he can say his life has ever been simple, not in that regard. Nor can he admit to much appreciating it, but that is neither here nor there.

Huffing out a laugh that’s lost in the rain, he nods, his hands balled into fists in his pockets, nails leaving small crescents in his palms. ”I second that notion. The world had very little expectation of me when I had nothing at all. It was almost freeing.” Still, the amusement drops away as Remi mentions his family. ”Much, much worse,” he says, the words barely a whisper. ”I was blessed with the misfortune of a loving family. The world took eager bites out of me, the moment it was given a chance.”
and that, I believe
is why you are in so much pain
FINN

Messages In This Thread
RE: salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes - by Finn - 07-26-2020, 05:18 PM