salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I've said that hope I'll never find
To my myself I must confide
"You should put that on a keychain." Remi says of Finn's genuinely meant platitude. The words aren't meanly said, but they do hold a sort of vocal-shrug that wonders how the knowledge isn't meant to help him now.

If Remi could have seen the distress that manifested itself in delicate half-moons upon Finn's palm, would he have stopped his questions? Hard to know, but as it is the Alchemist's gaze is certainly nowhere near the man's pockets. Swallowing, Remi lets the Spyglass's words linger in the downpour. It's refreshing to hear of their differences as much as it is maddening. "Then.." Are you really asking this, of him? Do you have any right? Any right at all? Some doors at best left closed... "..why were you orphaned?" He asks, hand steady on the handle of this particular room of Finn's mind, his hand twisting to test the lock.
That there's no choice outside your mind
when your heart is overthrown
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes - by Remi - 07-26-2020, 05:27 PM