salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
you are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world
It’s like talking to a mirror sometimes, one that has been through more, seen more, done more, and maybe that’s why Remi is able to unlock his lips so easily. It’s because this is like talking to himself in a way; a version of himself much more accustomed to getting the things he wants by force. Either way, Remi guts him with his words, and his secrets all come spilling out. Finn feels every single cut.

”My father held a post in government, with some... controversial views. Those views eventually saw him killed and our family disgraced. In her grief my mother threw herself from the cliffs and into the sea shortly afterwards. I was told that her body hit the rocks and never made it to the water. They couldn’t recover her, so she is there, I suppose, even now.” Finn swallows hard. He remembers looking for her on bad nights, craning to see over the edges of the crags until he’d almost lost his own footing. He has never found her, though.
and that, I believe
is why you are in so much pain
FINN

Messages In This Thread
RE: salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes - by Finn - 07-26-2020, 05:38 PM