salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I've said that hope I'll never find
To my myself I must confide
"Not even something you think to question." Remi agrees. There's more he was going to say—a memory of a moment with Zariah when he'd heeled at her command despite being more than strong enough to resist—but Finn calls their conversation to a halt. It's..abrupt, but not surprising, he supposes, though there's an echo of disappointment rattling around his soul.

I am too, he wants to say. But...he can't. It feels wrong to be glad of anyone else's presence in that dark moment. It's far too selfish and more importantly, too intimate, to give voice to. But his expression betrays his silence

"I shouldn't get lost on the way." He replies, turning to face Finn. It isn't a response to what he's said, nor an answer, but that's all par for the course. "Thank you." Remi says awkwardly, his water-logged lashes made heavy by his bashful stare.
That there's no choice outside your mind
when your heart is overthrown
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes - by Remi - 07-26-2020, 07:29 PM