warning sign
For Nephele
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
down in the forest we'll sing chorus
Nephele calmly awaits the scrutiny he delivers, sure of her own anonymity in their interactions, but admittedly curious as to how he will react to her presence alone. What is his level of familiarity with her kind? Furthermore, will he even deign to respond when she has accosted him on this stretch of sand, unexpected and persistent?

It seems he will, though his terse words are evidence enough of her imposition. Not that Nephele necessarily cares. She is far too goal-minded to spare a thought for his level of comfort. He has already awarded her an audience after all. "My name is Nephele. I met your counterpart before LongNight. I have questions for you, regarding the Ascended." She does not utilize Amalia's name, sure he will recognize what she means. Or at least hopeful, when it comes to estimating his level of intelligence. Tilting her head further towards the sea, where the sound of waves will conceal their conversation, she offers the stretch of her arm towards it in invitation to walk with her. "If I may steal a moment of your time?"

Messages In This Thread
warning sign - by Deimos - 07-28-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: warning sign - by Nephele - 07-29-2020, 02:04 AM
RE: warning sign - by Deimos - 07-29-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: warning sign - by Nephele - 08-07-2020, 05:04 AM
RE: warning sign - by Deimos - 08-07-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: warning sign - by Nephele - 08-10-2020, 11:42 PM
RE: warning sign - by Deimos - 08-11-2020, 04:33 PM