rivers belong where they can ramble
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I was born in a big gray cloud
screaming out a love song
Nephele is not expecting company. This shouldn't be surprising, as Nephele is generally not expecting company as a matter of principle. Even her own people had learned she'd rather have her nose in a book or a set of vials than listening to them ramble or twist words. Nephele may have a deep pride and protectiveness for her people, but she is a solitary creature at heart, and irritation swiftly follows in the moments after she is startled out of her idle singing.

Wildfire eyes thin as she slowly turns to gaze upon the one intruding upon her private time. Taking her time, careless of the tension that is practically visible on Amalia's skin, like smoke rising where water touches scorched earth. And Nephele thought her people were called volatile. Nephele leans backwards, propped up by her hands to stretch along the flat stone like a lazy cat, staring up at Amalia's disapproving expression. Oh, she can certainly anticipate what this will be about.

"Do we? I have nothing more to say to you, Shield. This sounds more like you have something unfinished or unanticipated to levy upon my shoulders." Perhaps she's jumping to conclusions, but Amalia is no actress, her emotions flickering like sputtering embers even as she tries to conceal them. But okay, she'll bite. "Speak your piece, Shield. You have clearly found my ear."
among broken chords and unnamed cries
what a place to come from

Messages In This Thread
rivers belong where they can ramble - by Nephele - 07-29-2020, 01:50 AM
RE: rivers belong where they can ramble - by Nephele - 08-10-2020, 11:27 PM