all i want
Ru'in Ongewenste
Stoneworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6"4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

She was everything that he remembered despite being wholly different. As if suddenly realizing just how hard he was holding onto her, his grip slackened and he took in a shaky breath, afraid that he would break her as he did so many other delicate and beautiful things. Still he couldn't let her go, and his blocky fingers wound around the furs that she was wearing, desperate to cling to something that he could break or ruin.

"Aye thoht this place whas punishment fer noht followin' yew. Fer goin' whith..." Even now, all these years and worlds later, he couldn't bring himself to say her name as if to do so would invite her presence. She had interrupted and pulled them apart so many times, why wouldn't the banshee find her way to him here?

As she pressed herself against him, for a moment his arms haloed her body but did not touch, the fear of destroying whatever strange gift he'd been granted was all too real.

But then again so was she. And if this was to end with her being another phantom, wasn't it better that he hold her while he still had the chance?

Wrapping himself around her better than he ever could before, he nuzzled against her hair, breathing deeply the scent of her that as a boy had tantalized him so and awakened so much within him. Open his eyes slowly, he peered down at curved form, imaging blazing creatures racing up and down her spine, disappearing into wild and unruly but always elegant hair. "They tuhk yer fiyur." He whispered softly, trailing a hand through the part in her hair, and then down her back softly.

As she sat up, Ru'in regarded her with eyes that still expected her to vanish, to dissolve, or to be trumpeted away by Romina's evil laughter. "Mahybee three yeers?" He said doubtfully, before shaking his head to indicate his lack of confidence. "Hahrd to tehl. Aye thoht ..." Where someone else might have laughed and said, I thought this place was hell, can you believe it! Ru'in's face crumpled and a snarl appeared on his lips. He didn't need Romina around to tell him what an idiot he was. She'd already more than conditioned that line of thinking in his mind. "..thoht this wus hehl. Naht reel." He finished darkly, eyes downcast with embarassment. "Noh neehd fer couhntin' yeers in hehl.."

Her question of how long made the anger wash off of his face, to be replaced with something a good deal more thoughtful. "Whehr...Keesamoah? Remehmbehr darhkness...Whut happened ahfter?"

She now knew where he had been, but what about her?

ru'in
And I don't want to see another night
Lost inside a lonely life while I'm here.

Messages In This Thread
all i want - by Kiada - 01-09-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-11-2019, 01:12 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-11-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-14-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-16-2019, 05:20 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-18-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-18-2019, 06:33 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-21-2019, 01:21 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-21-2019, 04:21 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-29-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-29-2019, 04:40 AM