i know that you know that i know
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
”Hmm? Oh...” Ianto laughs - a musically awkward sound - and he shrugs a bit. ”Yeah, sort of? I got into a helluva bit of trouble a few years back, before coming to Northaven. I made some bad deals, got into some bad debt, and ended up promising to marry some merchant’s daughter in exchange for him getting me out of a mess. So... had to solve that mess, after. It would have been a terrible match, what with being gay.”

Rubbing his forehead and grinning at the memory, he shakes his head only to stumble as Remi’s elbow digs into his ribs. ”I’d say the same about you - alas, I’ve only seen you shrink into a hawk,” he snips back, nudging Remi in retaliation before shifting abruptly into a cardinal and taking wing. Let’s fly - might be one of the last times I do until the rain stops!
i know places we can hide

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
we are like birds of a feather, we are two hearts thrown together
Raising his brows in a clear expression of, oh really, Remi listens to the fox's tale with a bemused smile. "You don't have to tell me. I can't count the number of times I was nearly engaged back in Northaven." The Alchemist says with a shake of his head. It was the easiest way to avoid being caught out, after all. But he always found some way to make himself unhusbandly. It unsurprisingly wasn't all that difficult.

"Your loss." Remi calls back. Innuendos aside, Remi's raccoon shift was possibly the best thing he'd ever shrunk into. Taking a few steps before leaping into the air after the bright flash of red, Remi's wings sweep him easily up into the sky. It only takes a few strokes of his wings for him to catch up to Ianto, and then a few more before he's well ahead. Well, hurt it up. The hawk trills back brightly, knowing that in this case, size certainly does matter.
THE ALCHEMIST
we will be forever as one, my brother under the sun
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
IANTO
Ianto manages to get pretty far, all things considered, but he has no chance against a bird of prey; he lets out a musical trill as Remi overtakes him on pale wings, the hawk a truly breathtaking sight against the moody sky. Now that’s just unfair, he informs the other man with a laugh, not sounding put out at all. It’s nice, to feel the air in his feathers, and they make good time as the cliffs come into view.

Banking around, Ianto lands a lot more clumsily than he imagines his counterpart will, shifting and stumbling a few steps, his cheeks flushed with the exertion. ”Can’t wait to do that again when the sun’s out,” he says to Remi, turning to approach the (hopefully) other man again. ”Here. Since I’ll be getting all set up, and you seemed to need it.”

He presses two things into the Alchemist’s hands - the jar of honey, and the glow in the dark star from earlier.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
he had eyes like rain & hair like waves
& a soul as vast and deep as the ocean
Yes well, how very sad for you. The hawk chimes back. He too is enjoying the wind beneath his feathers, though based on just how thick the air feels, he knows that he probably won't be doing much flying in the next few weeks either. Not in this from anyways.

Indeed landing much more elegantly than Ianto, shifting midair so that his feet hit the ground as the rest of his body takes on a human-appearance, he glances toward the fox. "You didn't have to do that." Remi says of the honey, though he reaches out for the star first. His smile is sweet as he looks down at it, tucking it away in a pocket where it won't be forgotten again. "Can't take the merchant out of the fox, huh." He mumbles to himself, of Ianto's need to keep the scales balanced.

"That lighthouse is a shrine to Safrin. And at its base you'll see a small grave for Aoife." Never much of a pious one, Remi mentions this only so that the fox doesn't go wandering about and inadvertently upsetting goddesses. As for Aoife's shrine? Well, there are quite a few shiny trinkets scattered upon it, and Remi hopes the mention of it will help temper the fox's sticky fingers should it come to that.
THE ALCHEMIST
& i guess i didn't mind  d r o w n i n g  in him.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
”I don’t have to do anything anymore,” Ianto says with a sunny smile, his hands resting in his pockets now that he’s relieved himself of his (Remi’s) trinkets. ”That’s what makes choosing to do things so pleasant.” There’s a sharp breeze that tousled his copper hair, that billows out his trench coat and tinkles the bell on his bootlaces, telling of the storms to come.

Following Remi’s descriptions to look at the lighthouse in the distance, he gives a rather sober nod at the relayed information. ”I’ll make sure to stay a ways from there. And from the cliffs,” he says with a chuckle. ”Thank you - and no, you certainly can’t.” He winks and reaches forward to clap Remi on the shoulder.

”Well, I’ll see you when the rain clears - or sooner, if my wagon washes away!” Ianto calls this to his friend, already loping away through the scrub and long grass to find a decent place to set up camp.

~FIN

Coding base by Sky!