Mine? Yours.
for Ashetta
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ashe
I gave my body to the riptide
Maybe it’ll put me back to sleep

Ashe and Kalt had slipped through the shadows of the ruins and back to the house in some kind of dazed high. She’d had some time to ride it out as they took care of their work, burning the remains, taking care of the blood - none could connect the pair of assassins to the victim, why would they? - and through it all a part of her wasn’t quite sure it was reality. She had almost started to let herself wonder at what her family would think if they knew, if they would finally understand the monster she was after seeing that this part of her was quite alive. It was right about then that Kalt took her hand, began leading her towards home, and she gave herself over to the moment.

She wasn’t exactly sure when they made it back, the last hours bleeding together with violent screams and lively whistling, gleaming snow and secret smiles, now the gentle warmth of the dim house. She was snapped back to startling clarity when lips were pressed to her red-coated hand, and those lips came away bloodied and smiling.

Snow from outside had to have been used for the bath, and while Kalt got that sorted and heated, Ashe tended to the fire with logs and a touch of magic until it was blazing again, orange firelight flickered against red hands. It was only the wafting scents of bath oils and the curls of steam from the washroom that drew her away from the fireplace. If she was being honest, she was startled that Kalt didn’t take the time to sit down with his knives to clean and sharpen them before he could function at all.

Ashe dropped her cloak over the back of a chaise, her blood rushing with electricity at every pulse of her heart. She kicked off her boots by her cloak, and she was slowly peeling away bloodstained clothing as she followed the steam, discarding her clothes as she did until she found him waiting for her, beckoning to her. She was down to her undershirt and pants, weapons discarded, and she watched him with sharp eyes as he undressed and climbed into the absurdly large bath. If there was one person in the world that rivaled Ashe in a love for luxury, it was Kalt.

’Join me.’

Ashe obeyed, smoothly removing the last of her clothing before she climbed nimbly into the searingly hot water. Every nerve was alive with the heat, seeping into her and complimenting the embers still sparking in her skin. Her eyes fell shut with a soft groan as she sank deeply into the water, until she submerged her head. When she came back up, she was just in front of Kalt, her eyes still holding something sharp and predatory that just hadn’t quite glimmered out yet. She hadn’t found her voice again, so she reached for the soap without a word and moved herself forward in the water until she settled into his lap. She swore his skin was warmer than the water.

Ashe looked up at Kalt with an almost-smile, so at odds with the wildness crackling in her eyes as she washed the blood from him. Her hands moved over his scars without pause, a roadmap of the twisted life that built them. She kept glancing up from where she sat, just barely smiling as she lifted her soapy hands into his head, massaging her fingers into the dark copper hair. Still, no words lived on her lips, not yet. She focused on her task, massaging soap into his hair and over the back of his neck, deeply into his shoulders. With magical encouragement, little balls of water drifted upwards like bubbles, and it was through his hair she sent those, washing the soap from him as she slowly, slowly, began to relax in his lap.  

Messages In This Thread
Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-09-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-10-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-12-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-14-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-18-2019, 03:41 PM