Mine? Yours.
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

Kalt watched her undress and easily climb into the tub with him, sliding into the steaming water and submerging herself briefly. As Ashetta came back out of the water so near to him, he didn’t move, a gentle smirk on his face. He locked into the feral storm continuing in her bright eyes, his own having relaxed on the way home. It was easier for him to calm the storm spurred by his addiction to violence, since he had fed his inner beast steadily the past two years. Ashe hadn’t, so he wasn’t shocked that she was still riding the wave of the kill.

She settled over his lap and reached for the soap, and Kalt simply remained where he was, feeling her slender fingers move over his skin. He flickered a grin, always finding her eyes when she glanced up at his from the movements. She massaged the soap through his hair, her hands followed by magical water bubbles, which he hadn’t seen before.

He brought his arms into the water, smoothing his hands over her legs and settling with a gently firm grip on her hips. There was a small sigh released through his nose, a flicker of a smile at Ashe, as he reached over to take the soap in his hands, mimicking the movements she made on him on her body. Cleansing the blood from her and moving his hands over her skin, through her hair.

Sitting up from his lounging position, Kalt traced the back of his finger down her cheek with a soft smile. ”We’re free,” he whispered. It might have been a small statement, since the Guild had fallen when they were in Northwind, but they were really, truly free. No more bowing to their Master; no more watching their backs every second; no more hiding their feelings from each other. They were free.

Back in Northwind, he never doubted for a moment that they would get here. After she married Alistair, doubts sprouted and clouded his mind, so the fact that they were here, that they made it, free... It was such a beautiful trip that he was almost afraid would end in a crash. He was riding this high for as long as he could, though.

kalt
”I’ll just wing it.”

Messages In This Thread
Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-09-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-10-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-12-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-14-2019, 01:13 AM