Mine? Yours.
for Ashetta
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ashe
if you be my star, i'll be your sky
you can hide underneath me and come out at night

Ashe smoothly moved off of Kalt as he lifted himself from the bath, water falling from him and catching the dim candlelight like bits of metal. She leaned back against the tub as her eyes tracked him with a soft smile, watching every move, and half-frowning in disappointment as he slipped a robe over himself. Cleanup later. She liked the sound of that.

She didn’t speak, she only watched him pad lightly from the washroom on silent feet. Normally, it would take Ashe near an hour to convince herself to leave a hot bath behind, but tonight? She extracted herself from the water, just barely toweling herself off before she slipped on the extra robe - magic made, she was sure. There were no craftsmen or seamstresses here who made things as fine as the assassins preferred. While Ashe was perfectly capable of living by steeply lesser means, she still sighed and relished in the feeling of rich fabric over freshly bathed skin.

She glanced behind her at the tub before she left the washroom, and she paused at the door. The water was stained a deep and rusty red, entirely still now. She thought she should be horrified at what she’d done, isn’t that what everyone would expect from her? What she should expect from herself? It had been two years since she’d taken a life with her own blade. The blood on her hands was immeasurable, the amount of people that fell to her was insurmountable. Every night terror she wore gloves of red, blood of the innocent people she’d been forced to fell. But she did not balk from the killing of those who earned it. She didn’t feel guilt.

She felt satisfied.

With a soft breath, Ashe walked down the hall on the balls of her feet, barely closing her robe with a loose tie. Her steps slowed as she came into the sitting room, the space aglow with orange and golden light, long shadows dancing over the walls. The pianoforte she’d yet to play gleamed with reflected fire, but it was Kalt her eyes settled on where he lounged in a plush armchair.

She didn’t say a word as she walked across the wooden floor, her eyes never leaving him. She was tired of thinking now, tired of wondering if she was allowed to have this or not. She decided she didn’t care what she deserved just then. She wanted, and so she was taking.

Smiling, Ashe let out a slow breath as she lowered herself down to sit in Kalt’s lap. She didn’t settle right away, instead reaching her arms behind her and arching her back over the arm of the chair. She let out a soft groan into the long and luxurious stretch before she curled into him, loose and relaxed. She moved her hand beneath one side of his robe until she could lay her palm flat over his heart, and she nestled her head against the crook of his shoulder. Her lips brushed his neck as she breathed him in, letting his presence fill her every sense until there was nothing beyond this.

”Help me figure out how to take down the barrier,” she murmured against his skin, her eyes drifting shut with a small smile he would feel. ”We’ll take Theea, and then we can stretch our legs and see a bigger world.” The very same freedom they had always wanted in Northwind. She would always find reason to return, to see those who stayed here, but the moment she found a way out, she was getting out. The raven-haired girl brushed a feather-light kiss over his neck as she melted with the wamth of the fire, the solidity of him against her. "When will Theea be home anyways?" Her voice was soft and almost drowzy. While a part of her was always keenly aware of the girl's absence, she didn't want to move from right here, content to remain nestled closely to him before the fire. "We'll need to clean before then."

Messages In This Thread
Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-09-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-10-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-12-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-14-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-18-2019, 03:41 PM