Mine? Yours.
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

Kalt shifted himself just barely, as Ashetta lowered herself onto his lap, stretching like a feline lover him. He smirked with a slight roll of his eyes at her. For a wolf, she was remarkably cat-like.

She curled her body into him, and his arm instinctively wrapped around her back, the tips of his fingers on his other hand absently strumming over her shins. He felt her hand slip into his robe, felt her lips brush his throat, her breath against his skin, which sent chills down his spine.

He breathed a small laugh through his nose and nodded, his eyes still on the fire. See a bigger world. It seemed like a distant dream. How long had they been saying that? Everywhere they went, they ran into some kind of barrier. In Northwind, it had been their life in the Guild: in Northaven, it was a literal wall: here, another barrier which literally killed people who got too close for too long. What would they find when they finally did get out of this one? Would there just be another barrier? Another cage they had to figure out how to escape from... Where did it stop?

His thoughts were – thankfully – interrupted by Ashe asking about Theea, and Kalt took a slow breath. ”We have about two hours before Sylvia brings her back. She brought her to the Glade to look for glow stones or whatever they are.” One of those Deepfrost traditions for kids that his babysitter mentioned to him. It piqued his interest, but not enough to hold his attention when she told him about it.

He turned towards her, closing his eyes and gently touching a kiss to her forehead. His fingers pulled her hair away from her face, accidentally brushing the leather cord around her neck.

”We’ll get out of here soon enough,” he said with a flickered grin. ”You, me, and Theea. Promise.” The way it always should be.

kalt
”I’ll just wing it.”

Messages In This Thread
Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-09-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-10-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-12-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-14-2019, 01:13 AM