but you painted me golden
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i could be anything in the world
"You'll become fast friends soon enough I expect. You won't be able to get your paws on any midnight snacks without sharing with her." Remi points out, before emitting a shivery sort of laugh as Sugar's icy tongue invades his ear. Flaring his nostrils at her as if annoyed (he isn't of course), he presses his ear against her shoulder to rub off the lingering cold.

As Ianto plops down by the fire, Remi instead chooses one of the oversized chairs. Sinking down into it (mindful of Sugar), he leans back with an exaggerated sigh, putting his legs over the armrest. He lets his muscles relax in the warmth of the fire, offering minimal small-talk as things occur to him over the next hour or so, before eventually excusing himself to bed.

Slipping a few extra logs on the fire for Ianto, Remi pads silently up the stairs with Sugar nestled on his shoulder, collapsing bonelessly against Ronin. Muttering a nearly incoherent apology and explanation (he's tired, okay), Remi eventually just drapes himself over his husband, immediately falling asleep.

~FIN
THE ALCHEMIST
but all i wanted was to be his
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.