Deep in the Wander
Olavi~
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Give me the burden, give me the blame, I’ll shoulder the load and I’ll swallow the shame
The lights before Olavi pause, keeping still until he catches up, until she can reach out for him, hold his face in her hands and press her lips against the planes of his cheek, the tip of his nose. I know to be careful for you, dearest. She promised easily, pulling away again once she had laid a final kiss to his lips, teasingly light. Scylla paused along the edge of the maw, endeavouring to keep a look out, of sorts, though in truth she was at her depth limit.

This was her favourite part. Taking a moment to steady herself, Nerissa outstretched her arms and twirled, slowly drifting backwards into the hole, glowing tentacles trailing along behind her. True to her word it was a slow descent, no effort imparted by her to hasten it in anyway.

Truth be told, Nerissa would be content to fall nearly to the bottom of the maw, where cold, crushing pressure and volcanic gas made the world strange and alien, though so familiar, so welcoming to her. Today though, she was with Olavi, and they had at least a little bit of a mission. Pale eyes opened wide, taking in the craggy walls of the volcanic tube, searching for evidence of anything new, anything as of yet untouched. It seemed luck was on their side. They had hardly descended at all, though Olavi would maybe feel a touch of discomfort, the press of pressure in the back of his head, when Nerissa caught sight of a small skiff, caught precariously on some hidden edge.

In an instant, she righted herself, and led the way towards the craft. It was smaller than anything they usually bothered with, but it was new, and anything this small travelling in the storms above had to be carrying something good. The dim glow of her tentacles illuminated the boat, revealing a small opening leading deeper into the craft. Would you like to do the honours?
Nerissa

Messages In This Thread
Deep in the Wander - by Nerissa - 08-05-2020, 05:57 AM
RE: Deep in the Wander - by Olavi - 08-06-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: Deep in the Wander - by Nerissa - 08-14-2020, 05:03 AM
RE: Deep in the Wander - by Olavi - 08-15-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: Deep in the Wander - by Nerissa - 09-12-2020, 06:12 AM
RE: Deep in the Wander - by Olavi - 09-24-2020, 04:49 PM
RE: Deep in the Wander - by Nerissa - 10-06-2020, 05:55 AM
RE: Deep in the Wander - by Olavi - 10-09-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Deep in the Wander - by Nerissa - 10-18-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Deep in the Wander - by Olavi - 10-20-2020, 07:33 PM