[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Lay me down
Let the only sound
"...I have never considered it might have been something Outlanders 'had within them' all along...I always assumed when one came here and gained a race, it was more akin to a random draw. I wonder if anyone has asked the Gods how it works." Morgan certainly wasn't going to bother the Gods with that question, but it was another thing to think about, to ask someone more devout than herself when the opportunity arose.

Aaaand there was why she didn't want to ask; Morgan wasn't sure what 'cosmic sunburn' was, but it didn't sound fun. "Who did you go to see? I've heard good and bad tales of each God..."

She smiled at Chulane's reaction to her magic, the shovel continuing to work away behind her as she spoke, the simple motion not requiring much of her concentration. "Ah. I have tried my best to make sure the Citadel is a place of equal opportunities for our people...I hope I succeed. I hear too many stories of struggles like you speak of."
Be the overflow
Pockets full of stones

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Morgan - 08-16-2020, 10:02 PM