[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

"That's likely true, though as far as I know the Old Gods have never influenced something as extreme as Ascend. ...Not that I approve of all they do, either." Morgan had never expected to find herself in the midst of this kind of discussion, usually glad to stay well away from any topics concerning Gods, not wanting to involve herself with any of them.

It was clear Chulane had more gentle views than hers and Morgan did her best to listen and think, as she always did, not wanting to be bullish or overly insistent with her beliefs. With this topic in particular she had been humbled many times by other people's knowledge and experience, though in both directions: it was difficult to know who was right.

"I understand what you mean...tell me then, if you were me, how would you handle the situation?" The shovel slowed a little behind her as Morgan focused more on the conversation. "On the one hand, there are people like you, empathetic to the Ascended; I know our land could be a new start for many of them, unbothered by the cold as they are. On the other, I have people warning me of their history, of great plagues and wars that could be caused by these people. I have had little time to learn for myself what is to be done, and the one Ascended I do know...well, his choice nearly destroyed our Citadel."
Oh, my love, don't forsake me
Take what the water gave me

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Morgan - 08-21-2020, 09:10 PM