[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Lay me down
Let the only sound
"No. They have had very little impact on my life. A while ago I prayed at a shrine, to see if I could obtain some divine help for Halo, and I was given...something, by a spirit, but I did not see a God." Morgan neglected to mention that the 'something' was a gooey hair ball, thinking it might distract from her point somewhat.

Chulane provided her a well thought out and lengthy answer to her question, which Morgan appreciated: it made her sure once again in her decision to elect him to her council.

"I agree Neron is not a good example. That still leaves the Blight, and the other problems that regions have had with Ascended: the Greatwood have had sacred places destroyed, the Grounds was almost destroyed by the Blight and it's spread...I fear for these kinds of events. I do not know if the Citadel could take something like that now." She sighed. Morgan did not want to be the bad guy, did not want to discriminate, but the responsibility of looking after Halo weighed heavy on her shoulders and she had to consider each danger.

However, Chulane was right about innocents. "I have been considering for the moment encouraging Ascendeds to come if they like, to meet us in Halo, to integrate...though I will be keeping a vigilant eye out for anything similar to disasters from other regions. I know there is a shrine to their Goddess up in the mountains, so many Ascended have already travelled to at least the Tundra. Potentially, as a sign of goodwill, we could provide a better-made path up to it."
Be the overflow
Pockets full of stones

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Morgan - 08-23-2020, 09:43 PM