[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
May your past be the sound
He was interested to learn more about Morgan, knowing only what some of his conversation with guards knew about her, the rest was much a mystery. While he considered asking exactly what something she had received, he also knew enough about her to know that she chose her words carefully, and likely glossed over details intentionally.

He wondered what else the playful spirits could give to people. Were they as powerful as the gods in the things they could bestow? Or did they just bored supernatural beings with 'gifts' enough to cause temporary unpleasantness?

He nodded, agreeing with her - he recognised that the Ascended had not given themselves a good name, but he still viewed it as the mistake of the mother rather than the children. It was a hard line to walk, to want to like each individual for who they were and what they did, rather than judge them all by the actions of their extremely powerful mother. "I understand." He said quietly, hoping she heard the sincerity in his voice.

"I think the Citadel is better equipped than ever before to face any challenges that might come." It was a simple comment, given with a soft smile. He meant it, for though he hadn't been there long, he had seen the difference in the people when Morgan had stepped up, when she had given them direction, a goal, fortified the township. "We can only prepare so much, with any luck, if another disaster strikes we'll have done enough that only structures fall, and lives are protected."

On the subject of making a better path to the shrine in the Tundra, Chuy was surprised, but happily so. "That's a great idea - maybe it's worth a discussion with Neron?" He was ignorant to any relations that might have gone on between the two, and meant his words as a way of offering himself to be present on the discussion too.
of your feet upon the ground
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Chulane - 08-25-2020, 12:10 PM