[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Lay me down
Let the only sound
Morgan smiled, glad that her choices for council had over and over proven themselves to be good, loyal people; it made her more confident in her ability to read potential allies, and more hopeful for the future of their Citadel.

"Hmm? You think he wouldn't? I can't admit I know the General very well, but he seemed quite happy to use his own back in the Grounds." It had been the only time Morgan could say she'd seen Deimos look almost childishly happy, the moment he got to test out the shot of the catapult; she had been right there with him too, there was something simply pleasing about the force of the weapons.

Hearing that Chulane was apparently friendly enough with Wessex to be able to mention something 'next time he saw her', Morgan raised an eyebrow. "Wessex is not someone I consider reasonable, nor an ally. Do you know her well?"

The field was indeed looking much better than it had when she'd arrived. Morgan nodded, moving to walk towards the gate, the shovel she had been controlling floating over to lean against the wall.
Be the overflow
Pockets full of stones

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Morgan - 08-26-2020, 10:55 PM