[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
May your past be the sound
He laughed, shaking his head at the misunderstanding. "No, no, I meant it - catapults sound exactly like what Deimos would get enthusiastic about." he grinned at the thought, amusement clearly evident. "He's like a father to Kiada, and I don't claim to know him well - but well enough to know that much, at least." He clarified, hoping to assuage any miscommunication.

Of course, the idea that the catapults could and would potentially be used against actual people… wasn't something his mind was quite ready to think about just now.

He shook his head a bit at the comment of Wessex. "Met her a couple of times. She seemed reasonable enough to me, if very much a follower of the Voice." A demigod, powerful and intelligent, he thought himself on friendly enough terms with her to be able to breach this with her. He shrugged. "Worth trying to discuss it anyway - we achieve nothing it was don't try."

He followed the warden to the gate of the field, resting his shovel besides hers. He gave a wave to the farmers on the other side of the field, before turning back to Morgan. "You heading back to Halo?"
of your feet upon the ground
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Chulane - 08-28-2020, 09:27 AM