We never painted by the numbers [se]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI

Words are slowly becoming solid, and though it won't be anything poetic and worthy of what Ronin has done, Remi at least thinks he knows how to hint at how he feels about seeing himself rendered with such care. His heart stutters as the hel breaks in, his lips not even moving as Ronin kisses the side of his mouth and goes to take care of the intruder.

Spinning his chair, watching his hero of a husband—a man raised from the dead and praised by a goddess herself—shooting stars at a mischievous bird, fills Remi with a joy he simply can't contain. Bursting out laughing, he pulls one leg up onto his chair and wraps a hand around his calf, content to watch this absurdity play out.

With his other hand, Remi 'claps' it against his thigh, shooting his husband an entirely bemused look. "Gods, I can't even imagine what I'd do with you." Mischeviously said, he does mean every single word. Grabbing one of the triangles, Remi waggles it towards Ronin. "Come on, hero. You've...bunts? to cut out."
Who are you? They ask. Death?
Sometimes... I say. But not today
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
We never painted by the numbers [se] - by Remi - 08-07-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: We never painted by the numbers [se] - by Remi - 08-08-2020, 06:56 PM